Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- By checking this item the submitting author certifies that this manuscript has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- By checking this item the submitting author certifies that all authors made substantive intellectual contributions to the submitted manuscript and that authorship credit is based on the ICMJE criteria for authorship.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The cover page with authors' names and affiliations is provided as a separate page in supplementary material in order to ensure blind review. Submitting author will provide full names and affiliations during the submission process also.
- A structured abstract of no more than 250 words has been included with the text. A list of three to five keywords has been given, and placed after the Abstract.
- Reference numbers have been placed in square brackets [ ] throughout the text, and placed before the punctuation, and numbered in the order that they appear in the text of the manuscript.
- Listed references (i.e. bibliography at the end) are based on the uniform requirements style (the Vancouver style).
The listed authors warrant that they are the authors and sole owners of the submitted manuscript. The authors also warrant that the work is original; that it has not been previously published in print or electronic format and is not under consideration by another publisher or electronic medium; that it has not been previously transferred, assigned, or otherwise encumbered; and that the authors have full power to grant such rights. With respect to the results of this work, the manuscript of this or substantially similar content will not be submitted to any other journal until the review process in the “Acta Medica Saliniana” has been officially completed (acceptance or rejection of the manuscript). The paper will not be withdrawn from the review process by the “Acta Medica Saliniana” Editorial Board until the review process is completed. The authors will comply with the requests of the “Acta Medica Saliniana” Editors and reviewers to improve the paper for publication. The eventual disagreements will be submitted in a written form; the authors are aware that the disagreement(s) with the “Acta Medica Saliniana’s” requests may result in the rejection of the manuscript. The authors hereby grant to the “Acta Medica Saliniana” the right to edit, revise, abridge, and condense the manuscript. If the manuscript is accepted for publication in the“Acta Medica Saliniana”, the authors hereby transfer the copyright of the paper to the“Acta Medica Saliniana”. The authors permit the “Acta Medica Saliniana” to allow third parties to copy any part of the journal without asking for permission, provided that the reference to the source is given. For papers with more than one author: All other co-authors agree to allow the corresponding author to make decisions regarding prepublication release of the information in the paper to the media, federal agencies, or both.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.